Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated on April 28, 2020
Bravo Arts Solutions, LLC (“BAS”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a Wyoming limited liability company with its principle office in Massachusetts, is the provider of BravoBase: an arts management software as a service (“SaaS”) platform which includes the SaaS applications, hosted applications, mobile applications, locally installed applications, application programming interfaces (APIs), websites (e.g. bravo-base.com, etc.), domains, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile websites, or other resources that are related, linked, or otherwise connected to the platform or provided with the Service (collectively, “BravoBase”, “Service” or “Services”).
This BravoBase Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”, “Policy”) is a legally binding agreement between BAS and you, a user of BravoBase or visitor to any of our BravoBase websites (collectively “user”, “you”, or “your”). The term “you” may also include current BravoBase customers (“Client” or “Clients”) defined as the legal business entity named as the purchaser/subscriber on a BravoBase Order Form as well as their Authorized Users. This Policy sets forth the general guidelines for acceptable and prohibited uses of BravoBase and any of its products or Services.
A. Unacceptable Use. We require that all Clients and other users of our Service conduct themselves with respect for others. In particular, you must observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
1) Abusive Behavior: Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity (including BAS). Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group.
3) Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder. Additional terms and conditions regarding our Intellectual Property (“IP”) Infringement Polices, including our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy and Trademark and Service Mark Policy are available here. This includes information on reporting IP abuse claims.
4) Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
5) Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
6) Fraud: Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
7) Violations of Law: Do not violate any law.
B. Consequences of Violation. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. We reserve the right to take any other remedial action we see fit.
C. Reporting Unacceptable Use. We request that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
D. Policy Changes and Amendments. We may change this Policy at any time by posting a new version on bravo-base.com. The new version will become effective on the date it is posted, which will be listed at the top of the Policy.
E. Acceptance of This Policy. You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using BravoBase or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
F. Policy Questions. For questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.