Last updated on April 27, 2020
Bravo Arts Solutions, LLC (“BAS”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is the provider of BravoBase, an arts management software as a service (“SaaS”) platform which includes the SaaS applications, hosted applications, mobile applications, locally installed applications, application programming interfaces (APIs), websites (e.g. bravo-base.com, etc.; “Website”), domains, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile websites, or other resources that are related, linked, or otherwise connected to the platform or provided with the Service (collectively, “BravoBase”, “Service” or “Services”).
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Service, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Service or Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Service.
Cookies may be set by the Service and Website (“first-party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our Website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What Type of Cookies Do We Use?
- Necessary Cookies. Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Service or Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
- Functionality Cookies. Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and our Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
- Analytical Cookies. These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Service and Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Service and Website.
- Social Media Cookies. Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) let us track social network users when they visit our Website, use our Services or share content, by using a tagging mechanism provided by those social networks. These cookies are also used for event tracking and remarketing purposes. Any data collected with these tags will be used in accordance with our and the social networks’ privacy policies. We will not collect or share any personally identifiable information from the user.
Do We Use Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels?
Our emails may contain a “web beacon” (or “tracking pixel”) to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for analytical and reporting purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users and to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should read the email in plain text view or with images disabled.
What Are Your Cookie Options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of the Policy. Continued use of the Service or Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of This Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.